Organisers say no tickets will be sold at the gates for Reggae Boyz vs Cayman Islands match
Saturday, September 08, 2018
KINGSTON, Jamaica — Organisers of tomorrow's Concacaf Nations League opener against the Cayman Islands inside the National Stadium, are advising that tickets are currently on sale at ticket outlets and will not be sold at the venue.
The local organising committee, in an advisory from the Jamaica Football Federation (JFF), said the gates will open at 4:00 pm. It emphasised that “tickets will not be sold at the gates”. Match time is 7:00 pm.
Patrons are being urged to follow and respect the directions of members of the Jamaica Constabulary Force (JCF) who will be directing traffic and giving directions on parking and accessing the venue.
The organisers said in order to ensure safety and convenience to all, patrons are asked to adhere to the following guidelines:
• No offensive weapons are allowed inside the stadium
• No umbrellas with sharp tips are allowed inside the stadium
• No pyrotechnics/fireworks etc. are allowed inside the stadium
• Throwing of objects is strictly disallowed
• Patrons are not to be seated or standing in aisles
• Patrons are asked to remain seated and not block stairways and exits.
• Patrons are asked not to go onto the field before, during or after the matches
• Everyone entering the stadium has to have a ticket, including children
“Patrons should be reminded that contravention of the above, which are based on international standards, can only be to the detriment of the national football programme,” said the committee.